Since our founding, Chilworth Technology has always considered part of its mission to share its process safety expertise, knowledge of best practices, and industry experience through quality training. Currently the Chilworth Process Safety Academy provides one of the most comprehensive series of process safety courses in the world. As an IACET Authorized Provider, Chilworth Technology, Inc. offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under IACET guidelines.
Chilworth Process Safety Academy courses cover key aspects of process safety, including: Combustible Dust, Electrostatics, Process Safety Management (PSM), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL), PSM, ATEX/DSEAR Compliance, Consequence Modeling, Chemical Reactivity, Emergency Relief Systems and much more.
From multiple global offices located in North and South America, Europe and Asia, Chilworth Process Safety Academy courses are delivered through a variety of methods and formats including:
- Multiple languages (e.g., English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi)
- Private, in-company training (at the client’s chosen location)
- Public, open-enrollment (scheduled courses in various locations globally)
- Multimedia (instructor-led webinars, e-learning and computer-based delivery)
The ultimate objective of a technical training course is to provide understanding through the effective transfer of knowledge. Chilworth Global has designed its courses to achieve this objective through the use of multiple-media and delivery methods, including:
- Instructor-led content presentation (using PowerPoint slides)
- Open question-and-discussion forum
- Instructor-led demonstrations
- Trainee participation through case studies and role-playing exercises
- Course Evaluation Feedback forms
- Certificates of completion
This design helps ensure a diverse, engaging and effective learning experience through the use of auditory, visual and tactile based instruction.