Over the past 3 decades, Chilworth has always considered as part of its mission to deliver training courses to share expertise and increase awareness of process safety in the industrial world. Our training offer covers all the key aspects of process safety: Process Safety Management (PSM), Process Hazard Analyses (PHA) including HAZOP methodology, Safety instrumented systems (SIL), ATEX/DSEAR compliance, Consequence modelling, Chemical reaction hazards, Emergency relief systems, to name but a few.
Chilworth has now structured its comprehensive set of training courses into the Chilworth Process Safety Academy. The main purpose of the Academy is to offer our clients a single entry point for their training needs in process safety.
The training courses from the Chilworth Process Safety Academy can be delivered:
- In different languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Hindi)
- In different media: in-company, open courses, webinars (where appropriate) and e-learning (internet based) packages
- At different level: managers, engineers or plant operators
Whether you are an individual wishing to develop your expertise on a specific process safety topic or a company that needs to develop a comprehensive program of process safety training for your plant staff, we can tailor a training program for your needs, at a regional, national or international level.
Some recent examples include:
- Global PSM training in America, Europe & Asia for an American chemical multinational company
- Multisite ATEX trainings for all the plant operators of a pharmaceutical company
We are also developing a training curriculum to become a qualified process safety specialist in the process industry sanctioned by a diploma and comprising of 3 main modules:
- Core competencies (explosions, chemical reaction, electrostatics, etc.)
- PHA & HAZOP leadership
- Advanced process safety (vent sizing, safety instrumented systems, etc.)
Our courses are delivered by senior consultants and experienced international trainers with real plant experience and forensic knowledge of industrial incidents.
The Chilworth Process Safety Academy is the right training partner for delivering a consistent quality of training to your staff and reinforcing the culture of safety within your organization.
Head of Curriculum
Chilworth Process Safety Academy