The EU Regulation No. 1907/2006 (“REACH”) requires the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of all hazardous chemical substances. This applies to substances that are produced within the EU or imported into the EU in volumes above 1 ton per year.
The registrant has to prepare a registration dossier and submit this dossier to the European Chemical Agency, ECHA. For this highly complex process, Chilworth can be your guide and help you to achieve compliance efficiently and effectively.
- Analysis: Define which substances will have to be registered under REACH;. Optimize the portfolio; define the timeframe.
- Data gathering: Define the data that must be provided in the dossier. Gather data via lab testing and/or from other sources.
- Dossier preparation: Enter company and substance specific data using the ECHA approved IUCLID5 system. Submit the dossier via the REACH-IT system to ECHA.
- Chilworth is REACH Only Representative (OR) for non-EU manufacturers and assures their market access.
- Consulting and lab analysis in a one-stop shop – the best way to certify your substance data.
- GLP and ISO 17025 laboratory accreditation – ensures that test data is dependable and acceptable to ECHA.
- Customized services instead of one size fits all.