The European Union (EU) Regulation No. 1907/2006 (“REACH”) requires the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of all Hazardous Chemical substances. This applies to substances that are produced within the EU or imported into the EU in volumes above one ton per year.
The registrant is required to prepare a registration dossier/report and submit this report to the European Chemical Agency, ECHA. For this highly complex reporting process, we can be your guide and help you achieve compliance efficiently and effectively.
- Analysis: Define which substances will have to be registered under REACH; optimize the structure of the report; define the timeframe of applicability of the report.
- Data gathering: Define the data that must be provided in the report. Collect data that has been obtained from laboratory testing and/or from other sources.
- Report preparation: Enter the company-specific and substance-specific data and information, using the ECHA-approved International Uniform Chemical Information Database (IUCLID6). This is a software application to capture, store, maintain and exchange data on intrinsic and hazard properties of chemical substances.
- Submit the report via the REACH-IT (REACH Information Technology) system to ECHA.
- We are a REACH Only Representative (OR) for non-EU manufacturers and assures their market access.
- We provide consulting and lab analysis in a one-stop organization: the best way to certify your materials-properties data.
- Our laboratories have received accreditation for Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 17025). This ensures that test data are dependable and acceptable to ECHA.
- We provide customized services, instead of “one size fits all”.