As a market leader in providing process safety solutions to a wide range of industries, our consulting safety engineers can work with battery developers and manufactures to ensure safe storage, handling, manufacturing and shipping of your batteries and battery related chemicals. Our expert consulting engineers can work with you right through to taking full responsibility for the technical development and safety of every stage of your manufacturing process.
During an assessment of your facility our consultant engineers provide:
- plant audit and detailed discussion with plant personnel on process operations and the existing basis of safety,
- Assess compliance of the systems with recognized and applicable codes and standards
- Review of the flammable and toxic material characteristics
- on-site electrostatic measurements (electrical field, electrical continuity measurements, etc.), where applicable,
- a full and comprehensive report containing on-site observations, measurement results and their interpretation and suggestions to reduce/eliminate fire or explosion hazards.
Our battery consulting services include:
- chemical reaction hazards
- safe chemical process development and optimization
- fire and explosion hazards and control
- flammability and electrostatic hazards
- safe transport and storage of batteries and battery chemicals
- regulatory requirements for new or dangerous battery chemicals