We’re delighted to be presenting at the 2014 BST Safety in Action® Conference in Dallas, TX. To show our support to our fellow partner BST for hosting the conference, we’d like to share some additional information regarding the conference itself. Taking place March 20-22, 2014, this event offers a unique networking and learning environment for all levels within your organization. Attendees can participate in discussions surrounding current and emerging safety issues, safety performance improvement, and the latest findings from safety initiatives locally and across the globe.
Here’s a preview of what’s in store:
Schedule of events
- Wed. March 19 – One-day and two-day pre-conference development seminars run from 8am-5pm.
- Thurs. March 20 – Pre-conference development seminars continue; 4th annual Executive Forum; Best Practices Showcase from 3pm-6pm.
- Fri. March 21 and Sat. March 22 – Safety in Action conference kicking off at 8am with welcome session and keynote; 90-minute breakout sessions.
- BST CEO Colin Duncan kicks off the conference Friday with a motivating talk on the state of safety and the issues shaping its future.
- Keynote speaker Garrison Wynn discusses the importance of building a safety support network and how to breakdown the barriers that keep safety out of the employee focus.
- New Campbell Institute track includes sessions on Below the Waterline: Leading Indicators of Safety Performance and How Organizations Learn to be Safe.
- A track dedicated to Process Safety includes sessions The Role of Programs in Achieving Process Safety Excellence and Minimizing Electrostatic Ignition Hazards in Your Facility, both presented by Chilworth.
*Check out the conference program for additional sessions and details.
This entry was posted in Events
, Home Page News
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.