How DEKRA Can Help with Your Regulatory Requirements:
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- Classification, Labeling and Packaging (CLP)
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Test data for the supply of Aerosol products
- Pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals
- Biocides and plant protection products
- Explosives and Oxidizers
- Transportation of dangerous goods (UN Manual of Tests and Criteria)
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA)
Our laboratories are able to handle powders, liquids and gases, even if they are classified or believed to be toxic, highly active, controlled or explosive. A rapid turnaround is provided as a standard, as well as a fast track service, and is available on request. Work is performed in our GLP compliant test laboratories, and we are able to work under such regulations as REACH, test standard 440/2008/EC or CLP EC/1272/2008 and transportation which uses the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria. All work is detailed in comprehensive reports to the highest standards and at competitive prices.
A particular strength of the company lies in the team of expert staff who are internationally renowned in their respective fields. They are available to liaise with regulatory authorities, advise on test programs and provide guidance on the interpretation of data.
We also offer expertise in:
- Dossier Preparation / Project Management